  1. I have a laptop that when you boot it has a message on whether to chose win
    xp or windows me. My question is how can I delete the windows me operation
    system and keep the windows xp operating system.
    Michael Washington, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Michael Washington

    Kenny Guest

    Run MSCONFIG and on the Boot.ini tab use the "check all boot paths" option.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Michael Washington

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Michael Washington vaguely muttered something like ...
    > I have a laptop that when you boot it has a message on whether to chose
    > win xp or windows me. My question is how can I delete the windows me
    > operation system and keep the windows xp operating system.

    Boot into XP .. right click My Computer - Properties - Advanced - Startup
    and Recovery, Settings - Edit as required ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 17, 2004