    script the needed chnages in kix to have less probs (i have 500 laptops with
    same issue)

    really appreciate ANY help.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFjY2E3Nw==?=, Dec 20, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFjY2E3Nw==?=

    TeVan Guest

    I've had pretty good luck with setting an 'Interface metric' of 1 on the
    preferred network, and higher value on the secondary network, such as 10 or
    whatever. I think you can only go 99 though. I can't remember. This is in
    addition to setting the order of access in Advanced Settings.

    Don't get too excited if it doesn't work right away. Set it and leave it
    alone for a day or two before deciding it doesn't work. Sometimes these
    things mysteriously start working, hmmm...

    TeVan, Jan 1, 2005