    a marvel yukon and the other is a Nvidia nforce
    is it possible and if so how
    thank you
    chance, Jan 10, 2008

  2. no, not really. The only way to do it that I can think of is to have
    separate WANs and a dual-WAN router. Then the router can be configured based
    on which IP address it's coming from/to.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2008

  3. chance

    chance Guest

    Not a problem hardware is easy to find but how do I configure XP to send from
    one and recieve from the other.
    Right now I use them to funnel all internet traffic through this machine to
    and from my local network but have built a Linux machine to take over that
    task
    It would be a waste to just let one set there doing nothing useful

    chance, Jan 11, 2008
  4. You don't set XP to do anything. ;)

    You set the router to forward ports to one NIC incoming, and set your other
    NIC as the higher priority and the one with a default gateway. It's not
    perfect, there might be some overlap, but the router is also doing load
    balancing, so you don't really care so long as the load gets balanced.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2008