    protected and internet explorer won't recognize it. Help! Can I get the
    previous network key from the computer or how do I fix the new one with
    security and telling the computer to recognize it?
    Jpoche, Jan 30, 2008

  2. Hi
    Using "Blindly" the Disk can change important Network parameters can create
    duplication that are not compatible.
    It is hard to give you a direct answer since the term Network Key is not a
    term that define something specific.
    If you would reconfigure the Network manually the old Network would
    disappear by itself after few boots.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    If by Network Key you mean the Wireless Encryption key, then you need to
    connect one computer to the Router with wire log to the Router (according to
    the manual) and reconfigure a new key in the Wireless security menus.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 30, 2008

  3. Jpoche

    Jpoche Guest

    I'm sorry Jack, I guess I'm understanding. Is there a way to remove the two
    networks that are already set up so that I can start over with this wireless
    situation?

    Jpoche, Jan 31, 2008
  4. Hi
    Usually by configuring correctly the Network with new names, the old one
    goes away after few usages.
    Otherwise switch Off the computer take out the network card (or disable it
    in BIOS if it is onboard card) boot on e time with No netwrok card. Switch
    Off insert (or switch On onboard) and configure a fresh network.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 31, 2008