    Would like to know about phones for SOHO, fairly low phone traffic but we
    need two lines.

    tia
    SikaSpam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. SikaSpam

    tekkno Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:37:19 +0200, SikaSpam <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Looking for a 2 line SIP phone to connect to * pbx. It doesn't need video
    >or real fancy LCD (1 line callerid is fine) or a lot of features.
    >
    >Would like to know about phones for SOHO, fairly low phone traffic but we
    >need two lines.
    >
    >tia

    I have the IP2006 'phone from Steve at Solwise. It does just this,
    ihope:)

    graham.
    tekkno, Apr 17, 2004

  3. SikaSpam

    B.M. Wright Guest

    SikaSpam <> wrote:
    > Hi,

    > Looking for a 2 line SIP phone to connect to * pbx. It doesn't need video
    > or real fancy LCD (1 line callerid is fine) or a lot of features.

    > Would like to know about phones for SOHO, fairly low phone traffic but we
    > need two lines.

    You could use the Sipura SPA-2000 which has two independantly
    configurable POTS ports. You'd have to use one of those two line office
    type phones though if you wanted to have both lines appear on one
    handset and some of those analog two line phones aren't great.
    B.M. Wright, Apr 17, 2004
  4. SikaSpam

    SikaSpam Guest

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:23:05 +0100, tekkno wrote:

    > I have the IP2006 'phone from Steve at Solwise. It does just this,
    > ihope:)

    So tell us more about this?
    SikaSpam, Apr 18, 2004
  5. SikaSpam

    tekkno Guest

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:46:01 +0200, SikaSpam <>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:23:05 +0100, tekkno wrote:
    >
    >> I have the IP2006 'phone from Steve at Solwise. It does just this,
    >> ihope:)

    >So tell us more about this?

    http://www.solwise.co.uk/voiceoveripspecs.htm#IP2006

    Gives the full spec but the line which says:

    Supplementary Call Services:
    - 2 Line appearances with Hold key control

    Has me believe it is a two line 'phone. However, having spent some,
    not inconsiderable, amount of time with the device, i can't see how it
    does this. I'll work on it though:-(

    graham.
    tekkno, Apr 18, 2004