    with another laptop. I finally got them connected, but no file sharing or
    ICS.
    Is this even possible?
    =?Utf-8?B?dmVudHVyaWFu?=, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Hi
    Many people report that sharing this type of service does not work, and that
    it might "anger" Verizon.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 15, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dmVudHVyaWFu?=

    AJR Guest

    As Jack suggested - not all ISPs permit connection sharing some permit
    "hybrid" sharing in that only one of the computers can be connected at a
    time.
    Also you have posted nil about steps you have taken to "activate" ICS.

    AJR, Feb 15, 2007