Two ISP with WEB hosting Site

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by UBEST, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. UBEST

    UBEST Guest

    Hello,

    We are shipping around for Data Center with Web hosting site. Failover
    or redundancy is very important.

    One of data centers offers the following solution for us:

    select any two major play ISPs each has full class C network,

    solution A: ISP A: 100 Mb capacity with commitment of 50 Mb and ISP B
    100 Mb capacity with 10 Mb commitment as potential failover

    solution B: ISP A and B each provides 100 Mb capacity with commitment
    of 50 Mb for load balancing. Can Cisco local director handle
    configuration? any example config will be greatly appreciated.

    Is it possible to make it for web hosting environment and how for each
    solution? What kind of Cisco equipment we should purchase? we are
    considering two pix failover, two local director failover, what kind
    of routers we should purchase? cost effective solution will be great
    appreciate.

    TIA.

    UBEST, Feb 13, 2007

  2. UBEST

    UBEST Guest

    UBEST, Feb 14, 2007

  3. UBEST

    UBEST Guest

    Hello All,

    Does Cisco have similar product like PEP Link with HA? anyone has
    experience with PEP link? How good the product is, stability? any
    comments will be greatly appreciated.

    http://www.peplink.com/document/PePLink_Balance_200_300_700_datasheet.pdf

    UBEST, Feb 14, 2007