    Ta
    John.
    , Sep 23, 2004

  2. PES Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:ciub7u$agc$...

    Hi,

    I have a WIC-1T and WIC-1ADSL in the back of an 2620 running NAT
    at the moment I'm using the following line on the WIC-1T but this isn't
    going to work for both of them and i want to load balances between the two
    lines, what do i need to (a) change this line to and be do i need to load
    any protocols like BGP

    "ip nat inside source route-map nonat interface Serial0/0 overload"

    Ta
    John.

    Take a look at how route-maps are configured here to match the next hop
    interface

    http://tinyurl.com/5lqh7
    PES, Sep 23, 2004