    My drive has plenty of space.
    --
    Crux
    Crux, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Crux

    Scraggy Guest

    Crux wrote:
    > I have Windows XP on my machine.
    > My friend has a hard drive w/ Windows 98SE that has been pulled from
    > his old system.
    > We would like to drop in my machine as a slave drive and transfer
    > about 500 mb of files, etc. over to my HD?
    > Any known problems in doing that?
    > My drive has plenty of space.

    Not a lot.

    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin
    Scraggy, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Crux

    °Mike° Guest

    No, go ahead.

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:30:55 GMT, in
    <jOy6d.51793$>
    Crux scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Crux, <>, the prosthetic, ugly soft-bellied toad, and
    seller of gorse for brooms, agonised:

    > Supa' fine cut and paste job dere, dickweed. Y' dig?

    BZZZZZT!

    --
    You chuckling, acrid, sodden frock.
    Vern Fairhurst, Sep 30, 2004
  5. Crux, <>, the no-chinned, talebearing goldfish, and
    operator of the beetling machine, trivialised:

    > n|c3 cut and p4Z7e j0b TH3R3, |)ickW33|).

    BZZZZZT!

    --
    You tinkling, susceptible, testicular fish cake.
    1-4-Ethyl-1-Dimethylphenyl-Methoxyphenoxy-Piperony, Sep 30, 2004
  6. Crux, <>, the empty-headed, boggy hedge-pig, and employee
    paid to wake up the servants, vented:

    > Neece-a coot und peste-a jub zeere, deeckveed.

    BZZZZZT!

    --
    You quavering, abhorrent, barnacled death-token.
    Raqashi al-Ramadan, Sep 30, 2004
  7. Crux, <>, the sterile, dead on target penis monkey, and
    gaoler, preached:

    > Nice cut and paste job dewe, dickweed.

    BZZZZZT!

    > You need an autobot cause you have no bwains to even DINK of wowds such as
    > dose, faggot. AND youw wesponse pwoves dat you awe easiwy offended, puss
    > face. OH! BTW, mowon, uh-hah-hah-hah. ..swaving de 98 hawd dwive onto my
    > XP machine wowked fine. Pwoves you have NO CWUE about computews except how
    > to cut and paste, dickwess. What a wosew, spewm catching twoww you awe,
    > gayboy. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah!!!!

    --
    You vomiting, snobby, fungoid gibbon.
    Abdul-Sabur al-Hala, Sep 30, 2004
  8. Crux, <>, the tumescent, prostatic spleenwort, and person
    officially authorised to draw up warrants for the arrest of usenet posters,
    trumpeted:

    > .deewkcid ,ereht boj etsap dna tuc eciN

    BZZZZZT!

    --
    You cloying, marinated in piss, degenerate homo.
    Atshushi Sakuraba, Sep 30, 2004