    server why could be this problem occuring please provide me the helpful tips.
    --
    Junnu
    =?Utf-8?B?anVubnU=?=, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Add Static route ?
    "junnu" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have one internal server in my place which has win2000 server installed

    in
    > it and i have two LAN card in it each one has diferent ip and different
    > gateways.
    >
    > The first gateway is used for connecting to remote server whichis in

    another
    > place through router and the routing has been done using Hperterminal.
    >
    > The second gateway is used for Internet through ADSL line .
    >
    > The problem iam facing is when iam working on the server both gateways

    deems
    > to be working fine and when i leave the server for two three hours or

    during
    > night time the internet gateway becomes idle and then i have to restart

    the

    Jesus Alvarado, Aug 22, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?anVubnU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    the lord, his advice is simple and to the point

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?anVubnU=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 23, 2004
  5. >the lord, his advice is simple and to the point

    praise the lord for he is all mighty

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 23, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?anVubnU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    the lord will turn twine into cat5

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2004
  7. >the lord will turn twine into cat5

    ... and re-route all spam to dev/null, for the lord see's and know's
    all.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  8. In article <>,
    says...

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have one internal server in my place which has win2000 server installed in
    > it and i have two LAN card in it each one has diferent ip and different
    > gateways.
    >
    > The first gateway is used for connecting to remote server whichis in another
    > place through router and the routing has been done using Hperterminal.
    >
    > The second gateway is used for Internet through ADSL line .
    >
    > The problem iam facing is when iam working on the server both gateways deems
    > to be working fine and when i leave the server for two three hours or during
    > night time the internet gateway becomes idle and then i have to restart the
    > server why could be this problem occuring please provide me the helpful tips.

    DO NOT ENTER MULTIPLE DEFAULT GATEWAYS ON A MULTI-HOMED SERVER.

    Seriously.

    Laura
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004