    On Thursday, it started Chalks phrase and Frisbee was first to assist in
    completion. On Friday, it was Jenny 867 song and again Frisbee was the
    spark that invited others to follow. I feel so good about myself now!

    Network Guru, May 8, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_Two_for_Two_Batting_1.000_Thanks_again_Frisbee=AE?=

    Network Guru wrote:
    > On Thursday, it started Chalks phrase and Frisbee was first to
    > assist in completion. On Friday, it was Jenny 867 song and again
    > Frisbee was the spark that invited others to follow. I feel so good
    > about myself now!

    You give me way too much credit. We all secretly love you.

    --
    Fris "Did I say that out loud?" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 8, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Network Guru wrote:
    > > On Thursday, it started Chalks phrase and Frisbee was first to
    > > assist in completion. On Friday, it was Jenny 867 song and again
    > > Frisbee was the spark that invited others to follow. I feel so good
    > > about myself now!

    > You give me way too much credit. We all secretly love you.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Did I say that out loud?" bee®
    >
    > Certaholics

    I am so motivated now! The next braindumper that posts to this fiefdom will
    get chalks phrase and more. I feel good that people love me

    Network Guru, May 8, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: Two for Two Batting 1.000 Thanks again =?iso-8859-1?q?Frisbee=AE?=

    On Sat, 08 May 2004 15:49:03 -0400, Network Guru declaimed:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Network Guru wrote:
    >> > On Thursday, it started Chalks phrase and Frisbee was first to assist
    >> > in completion. On Friday, it was Jenny 867 song and again Frisbee was
    >> > the spark that invited others to follow. I feel so good about myself
    >> > now!

    >> You give me way too much credit. We all secretly love you.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Fris "Did I say that out loud?" bee®
    >>
    >> Certaholics
    >>

    > I am so motivated now! The next braindumper that posts to this fiefdom
    > will get chalks phrase and more. I feel good that people love me

    Any more of this and I'm gonna need insulin.

    JaR
    Hyperglycaemic Thug

    JaR, May 8, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    LnkWizard Guest

    Wondered why my blood sugar was reading so high, all y'all need to
    stop before you put me in the hospital.

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---