Two Different Photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Aug 15, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Aug 15, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    James Nagler Guest

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:47:10 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello:
    >
    >For some time I wanted to make this photo in the Historical Center of Lima,
    >and finally I had the opportunity to take this picture on Union Street:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4889259469/
    >
    >And yesterday I took this photo about this species treated:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4892041603/
    >
    >Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    Do you realize, that even an 8 year-old beginner would have progressed with
    a camera far faster in only 1 month than you have in all the years you have
    been doing this?

    Why do you even bother?

    Is there nothing else for you to do in that Throw-Back To The Dark Ages
    country of yours than to take ridiculous and poorly done snapshots of
    things that matter to no one?

    Please, for the sake of everyone's sanity -- FIND A DIFFERENT HOBBY.

    James Nagler, Aug 15, 2010