    Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
    using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
    like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks
    Flemon D., Apr 11, 2004

  2. Flemon D.

    Boomer Guest

    "Flemon D." <> wrote in
    news::

    > Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am
    > currently using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the
    > Netscape I would like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

    Sure.

    Try Mozilla too. :) Mozilla.org
    Boomer, Apr 11, 2004

  3. On 11 Apr 2004 15:36:24 EDT, "Flemon D." <> wrote:

    >Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
    >using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
    >like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

    You can use as many as you like. You can even run them at the same
    time! :)
    Shane Matthews, Apr 11, 2004
  4. Flemon D.

    why? Guest

    On 11 Apr 2004 15:36:24 EDT, Flemon D. wrote:

    >Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently

    Yes,

    >using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
    >like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

    using NS, IE, Mozilla, 2 x Opera and FireFox on 1 PC, oh and Lynx.

    Me
    why?, Apr 11, 2004
  5. Flemon D.

    Unk Guest

    On 11 Apr 2004 15:36:24 EDT, "Flemon D." <> wrote:

    >Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
    >using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
    >like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

    Yes.
    Unk, Apr 11, 2004
  6. Flemon D.

    DT Guest

    , Once upon a time in a land far away Flemon D. was alleged to have said:
    > Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
    > using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
    > like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

    Any number you like. I have 5 at the moment...

    --
    RUDE BABIES & LITTLE PUSSY SPORTSWEAR

    Funny shirts for babies & their moms
    http://www.cafeshops.com/rudebabies