    Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/>
    92 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.
    Obama: No hope, no change, more of the same. Yes, he can, but no, he won't.
    Lars Eighner, Apr 22, 2009

  2. Lars Eighner

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Apr 23, 2009

  3. Lars Eighner

    chuckcar Guest

    Lars Eighner <> wrote in
    news::

    > Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours later,
    > while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and twitter won't
    > delete it.

    And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
    your computer?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 23, 2009
  4. Lars Eighner

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 02:28:55 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
    >your computer?

    Please return your computer to wherever you bought it from.
    Evan Platt, Apr 23, 2009
  5. Lars Eighner

    Lars Eighner Guest

    In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely and
    talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Lars Eighner <> wrote in

    >> Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours later,
    >> while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and twitter won't
    >> delete it.
    >>

    > And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
    > your computer?

    You must be one of those Windoze guys!

    Lars Eighner, Apr 23, 2009
  6. Lars Eighner

    wrote:

    >And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans from
    >your computer?

    OP:

    Idiot.

    Pure and simple.
    Evan Platt, Apr 23, 2009
  7. Lars Eighner

    chuckcar Guest

    Lars Eighner <> wrote in

    > In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely
    > and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Lars Eighner <> wrote in

    >>> Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours
    >>> later, while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and
    >>> twitter won't delete it.
    >>>

    >> And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans
    >> from your computer?

    > You must be one of those Windoze guys!

    Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

    However if you *did* give someone else you (useless webpage IMHO) account, How
    did you do it? That's kind of important to know if you don't want to repeat
    it again immediately right?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 23, 2009
  8. Lars Eighner

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:12:55 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

    LOL the fool doesn't even get it when he's being insulted, he's that
    stupid.
    Evan Platt, Apr 23, 2009
  9. Lars Eighner

    Lars Eighner Guest

    In our last episode, <Xns9BF6A3B297606chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely and
    talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Lars Eighner <> wrote in

    >> In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely
    >> and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Lars Eighner <> wrote in

    >>> And when exactly in this interval did you scan and remove all trojans
    >>> from your computer?

    >> You must be one of those Windoze guys!
    >>

    > Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

    > However if you *did* give someone else you (useless webpage IMHO) account,
    > How did you do it? That's kind of important to know if you don't want to
    > repeat it again immediately right?

    I've discovered the heart of the problem. I have a stalker. He's is
    closely connected to the neighborhood of San Fransico where Twitter is
    located. The most reasonable explaination is that he has a pal on the
    inside.

    --
    Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/>
    93 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.
    Lars Eighner, Apr 24, 2009
  10. Lars Eighner

    chuckcar Guest

    Lars Eighner <> wrote in

    > In our last episode, <Xns9BF6A3B297606chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the lovely
    > and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Lars Eighner <> wrote in

    >>> In our last episode, <Xns9BF5ECF325AD7chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>, the
    >>> lovely and talented chuckcar broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> You must be one of those Windoze guys!
    >>>

    >> Yes, X. It's called X windows by some a bit less informed.

    >> However if you *did* give someone else you (useless webpage IMHO)
    >> account, How did you do it? That's kind of important to know if you
    >> don't want to repeat it again immediately right?

    > I've discovered the heart of the problem. I have a stalker. He's is
    > closely connected to the neighborhood of San Fransico where Twitter is
    > located. The most reasonable explaination is that he has a pal on the
    > inside.

    Riight. So you don't know or don't want to say.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 24, 2009
  11. Lars Eighner

    Guest

    Lars Eighner <> wrote:

    >Okay, I broke down and opened a twitter account. About two hours later,
    >while I was totally offline, the account was hijacked, and twitter won't
    >delete it.

    Google: twittering malware linux
    --

    AYB