  1. gangle

    gangle Guest

    This morning I realized prunes are tastey, yet dangerous.
    gangle, Mar 10, 2010

  2. gangle

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Mar 10, 2010

  3. gangle

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Mar 10, 2010
  4. "§nühw¤£f" <> via
    news:Xns9D3758C699A74snuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142:

    > "gangle" <> clouded the waters of pure thought with
    >
    >> This morning I realized prunes are tastey, yet dangerous.
    >>

    > Call any vegetable
    > the vegetable will respond to you
    > (actually the prune is not a vegetable
    > the cabbage is a vegetable which makes it ok)
    >
    > [who am i quoting here?]
    >
    > ^_^

    The caption under the image of the Holey Virgin Mary
    you saw when you pulled yer dookied-geriatric-diaper
    down over your head and started singing the
    'Retarded Petard Jihad' song for your fellow asylumites...

    HTH

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 10, 2010
  5. gangle

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D37695D94850BuckyGram@216.151.153.169>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > "§nühw¤£f" <> via
    >
    > > "gangle" <> clouded the waters of pure thought with
    > >
    > >> This morning I realized prunes are tastey, yet dangerous.
    > >>

    > > Call any vegetable
    > > the vegetable will respond to you
    > > (actually the prune is not a vegetable
    > > the cabbage is a vegetable which makes it ok)
    > >
    > > [who am i quoting here?]
    > >
    > > ^_^

    > The caption under the image of the Holey Virgin Mary
    > you saw when you pulled yer dookied-geriatric-diaper
    > down over your head and started singing the
    > 'Retarded Petard Jihad' song for your fellow asylumites...
    >
    > HTH

    I see that Missy BucKy knows how to spell DIAPER real good since the
    demented **** likes to keep sniffy it's mommy's FILLED ones
    POGO PUNY, Mar 10, 2010
  6. POGO PUNY <> via

    > [... retarded petard noises...]

    scream like nobody hears you and nobody cares

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
    what are your other 2 wishes?

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 10, 2010
  7. gangle

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Mar 10, 2010
  8. gangle

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Mar 10, 2010
  9. gangle

    gangle Guest

    "~BD~" wrote
    > gangle wrote:
    >> "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    >>> gangle mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> 42

    >> 17
    >>

    > No - the answer is always 42!

    No, NO, N O !

    42 is a random false solution, the result
    of pop fiction.

    17 has always been the real answer.
    The proof is in the simple purity of the math:

    17 + 17 = 17
    17 - 17 = 17
    17 x 17 = 17
    17 ÷ 17 = 17

    --
    The leeches within my ass give joyous greetings
    gangle, Mar 10, 2010
  10. Den 10.03.2010 17:21, skrev Bucky Breeder:
    > "§nühw¤£f"<> via
    >
    >> "gangle"<> clouded the waters of pure thought with
    >>
    >>> This morning I realized prunes are tastey, yet dangerous.
    >>>

    >> Call any vegetable
    >> the vegetable will respond to you
    >> (actually the prune is not a vegetable
    >> the cabbage is a vegetable which makes it ok)
    >>
    >> [who am i quoting here?]
    >>
    >> ^_^

    > The caption under the image of the Holey Virgin Mary
    > you saw when you pulled yer dookied-geriatric-diaper
    > down over your head and started singing the
    > 'Retarded Petard Jihad' song for your fellow asylumites...
    >
    > HTH

    Yes thats true .-)
    Bjørn Arne Lian, Mar 20, 2010
  11. Bjørn Arne Lian <> via news:4ba4c7ac$1
    @news.broadpark.no:

    > Den 10.03.2010 17:21, skrev Bucky Breeder:
    >> "§nühw¤£f"<> via
    >>
    >>> "gangle"<> clouded the waters of pure thought with

    >>> Call any vegetable
    >>> the vegetable will respond to you
    >>> (actually the prune is not a vegetable
    >>> the cabbage is a vegetable which makes it ok)
    >>>
    >>> [who am i quoting here?]
    >>>
    >>> ^_^

    >> The caption under the image of the Holey Virgin Mary
    >> you saw when you pulled yer dookied-geriatric-diaper
    >> down over your head and started singing the
    >> 'Retarded Petard Jihad' song for your fellow asylumites...
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>

    > Yes thats true .-)

    §nühw¤£f, aka "§nüh-"DOODIE-DIAPERS"-w¤£f", trades the
    family food-stamps for interwebs connection services
    and then pollutes the bandwidths with untethered
    st00pidity until his handlers pump his medication levels
    up again... then the cycle starts all over when the
    meds start wearing off. S/he reuses government-welfare
    geriatric-diapers so s/he has enough cigarette and wine
    money which also allows communication with "the voices"...
    Then plays at being a muslim sympathizer and activist
    under the cloak of calling everyone a "racist" who thinks
    all middle-east muslims should be searched before getting
    on an airplane or going into a public federal building.

    ^ *YOUR* tax dollars at work! ^

    The neighbors should have an "intervention-exorcism"... or
    the Conservatards should have one of those "tea-parties"...

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 20, 2010