  1. Fergalflann

    Fergalflann Guest

    when is out ??
    Fergalflann, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Fergalflann wrote:

    > when is out ??

    I believe never at this point in time, unless you
    have access to the laser disc edition.

    Darrel :)
    Darrel Christenson, Nov 30, 2003

  3. Darrel Christenson wrote:

    > Fergalflann wrote:
    >
    >> when is out ??

    > I believe never at this point in time, unless you
    > have access to the laser disc edition.

    Artisan's thinking it over--

    Which raises fan's hopes:
    Will Leo come out of his coma?
    Will Ben stop thinking he's Robert E. Lee?
    Will Leland stop singing showtunes in the lobby?
    Will Agent Cooper have time to return to HQ, now that we know who killed
    Laura?
    Will...

    ....er...

    ....Aw, heck, do the fans even WANT Season 2? 0_o??

    Derek Janssen (1991: "It's no *fun* watching a David Lynch movie anymore!")
    Derek Janssen, Nov 30, 2003