Twin Peaks season 2 on dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Darrel Christenson, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Hey everyone,

    After years, and I mean YEARS, I finally scored the last
    laserdisc boxed set of Twin Peaks season 2 and have been
    busily archiving them to dvd-r direct from LD to disc via
    s-video.

    That's the complete season on 12 discs (last episode is
    on a disc by itself), plus a data cd of art scans from
    the boxed sets so you can print fronts, backs or inserts
    for cases, discs are available in ntsc/-r format ONLY...

    .... yes I know it's about to come out overseas, but for
    those people like me who don't have and don't want to
    bother getting region free / PAL compatible gear I'm just
    offering what I have to help out.

    So I'm just testing the waters to see how many people might
    be wanting a set, taking pre-orders in a way I guess at is
    it'll be the first part of June before I settle down to making
    dups for people.

    Write me direct if interested and let's talk, once I get
    going I'll be making sets in the order I close deals with
    people.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Darrel Christenson

    Rob Guest

    If you don't want to wait, I already have all of S2 on NTSC DVD-R ...
    I trade for blank media only.

    Rob
    Canada

    Rob, Jun 1, 2004