Twilight Zone

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dudley Hanks, Apr 28, 2009.

  1. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    Dudley Hanks, Apr 28, 2009

  2. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Troy Piggins" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >* Dudley Hanks wrote :
    >> Where else would a blind guy shoot his dog?
    >>
    >> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=71

    > C'mon mate. I know you're blind, but you can't get the horizon
    > /that/ badly off horizontal :)
    >
    > That's one proud and intelligent looking dog.
    >
    > --
    > Troy Piggins

    But, Troy, it's the "Twilight Zone" ... :)

    Take Care,
    Dudley

    Dudley Hanks, Apr 28, 2009

  3. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message

    > "Troy Piggins" <> wrote in message
    >>* Dudley Hanks wrote :
    >>> Where else would a blind guy shoot his dog?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=71

    >> C'mon mate. I know you're blind, but you can't get the horizon
    >> /that/ badly off horizontal :)
    >>
    >> That's one proud and intelligent looking dog.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Troy Piggins

    > But, Troy, it's the "Twilight Zone" ... :)
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Dudley

    Ooops, sorry, forgot to rotate the image. Here's the link to the
    semi-correct orientation...

    http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=74&g2_navId=x01609f2c

    Take Care,
    Dudley

    Dudley Hanks, Apr 28, 2009
  4. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Matt Clara" <> wrote in message
    > "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >> Where else would a blind guy shoot his dog?
    >>

    > In the ass?

    The thing about humour, Mat, is that people should really laugh when you've
    made a joke....

    Take Care,
    Dudley

    Dudley Hanks, Apr 28, 2009
  5. Dudley Hanks

    Bob Larter Guest

    Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >> "Troy Piggins" <> wrote in message

    >>> C'mon mate. I know you're blind, but you can't get the horizon
    >>> /that/ badly off horizontal :)
    >>>
    >>> That's one proud and intelligent looking dog.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Troy Piggins

    >> But, Troy, it's the "Twilight Zone" ... :)
    >>
    >> Take Care,
    >> Dudley
    >>

    > Ooops, sorry, forgot to rotate the image. Here's the link to the
    > semi-correct orientation...
    >
    > http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=74&g2_navId=x01609f2c

    "Error
    Item not found.