  1. Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
    arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
    want to get my poodle skirt back out.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 5, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Frosty Guest

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:43:30 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rôgêr
    <>, intended to write something intelligible, but
    instead wrote :

    >Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
    >arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
    >want to get my poodle skirt back out.

    I'll bet you're cute in it still.
    Frosty, May 5, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    samuel Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying
    > McEnroe arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time
    > delay. Makes me want to get my poodle skirt back out.

    you wear skirts ? funky
    samuel, May 5, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:43:30 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
    > arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
    > want to get my poodle skirt back out.

    See him all the time on UK TV. He's a tennis commentator for the BBC.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
    Aardvark, May 5, 2007
  5. samuel wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >

    >>Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying
    >>McEnroe arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time
    >>delay. Makes me want to get my poodle skirt back out.

    > you wear skirts ? funky

    So, what're you doing tomorrow?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 5, 2007
  6. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:43:30 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:
    >

    >>Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying McEnroe
    >>arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time delay. Makes me
    >>want to get my poodle skirt back out.

    > See him all the time on UK TV. He's a tennis commentator for the BBC.

    Common tater is a lot different from competing. Frequently.
    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, May 5, 2007
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    samuel Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in news:mp-
    :

    > samuel wrote:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >>

    >>>Was just flippin through the channels and there's a graying
    >>>McEnroe arguing with the umpire and getting a warning for time
    >>>delay. Makes me want to get my poodle skirt back out.

    >> you wear skirts ? funky

    > So, what're you doing tomorrow?

    burning some rubber with the gang in the boonies
    samuel, May 6, 2007
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest

    samuel <> wrote:

    >Rôgêr <> wrote in news:mp-
    >:
    >
    >> samuel wrote:
    >>> Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >>> you wear skirts ? funky

    >> So, what're you doing tomorrow?

    >burning some rubber with the gang in the boonies

    The newer condoms don't burn.

    --
    1K Project
    http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321