    within a million irrelevant hits, the serenity not to break the
    monitor screen when I find a website full of bull, and the wisdom to
    know the difference.

    Joel Rubin, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Joel Rubin

    John Holmes Guest

    Joel Rubin came up with this:

    **** off.

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Joel Rubin

    chuckie® Guest

    That's actually a 'take off' on the Serenity Prayer. AFAIK, there is no
    'twelve step prayer'...

    chuckie®, Jan 30, 2005
  4. On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 05:17:39 GMT, "chuckie®" <>
    wrote:

    >That's actually a 'take off' on the Serenity Prayer. AFAIK, there is no
    >'twelve step prayer'...

    There's more bog roll in the cabinet.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org