TweekUi for XP is back!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by cabinboy, Jan 14, 2004.

  1. cabinboy

    cabinboy Guest

    cabinboy, Jan 14, 2004

  2. cabinboy

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 14, 2004

  3. cabinboy

    Kráftéé Guest

    cabinboy wrote:
    > Nice utility to "tweek" Windows XP
    > This is a Microsoft file so it's completely safe, you can find it
    > at:
    >
    > http://www.my-forums.com
    >
    > go to the Computers - Downloads and Links section
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >

    > Visit http://www.my-forums.com

    Why not go to source & download from there???

    It is available you know....

    Kráftéé, Jan 14, 2004
  4. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 14, 2004
  5. cabinboy

    cabinboy Guest

    Good idea, is that I just found it at another site and had a hard time finding it at MS, thanks for the link.
    I was just trying to make it easier for others but I guess you are just to frigett smart to see that.
    Sorry if I "spam" you by trying to help.
    Have a nice day.

    Visit http://www.my-forums.com

    cabinboy, Jan 14, 2004
  6. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    Why did you snip the official Microsoft link, and yet add your
    site at the end -- not even a signature? If it's supposed to
    be a signature, then please fix it. A signature should comprise
    two dashes, followed by one space, followed by a return, and
    then your signature text. Eg:

    [DASH][DASH][SPACE][RETURN]
    Signature text goes here.

    And a good read of the following would help you no end:
    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
    http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
    http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc/punctuation/node02.html

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:35:37 GMT, in
    <>
    cabinboy scrawled:

    >Good idea, is that I just found it at another site and had a hard time finding it at MS, thanks for the link.
    >I was just trying to make it easier for others but I guess you are just to frigett smart to see that.
    >Sorry if I "spam" you by trying to help.
    >Have a nice day.
    >

    >On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:15:42 +0000, °Mike° <> wrote:
    >
    >><snip>
    >>
    >>>Nice utility to "tweek" Windows XP
    >>>This is a Microsoft file so it's completely safe, you can find it at:
    >>>

    >><snip>

    <Snip spam link>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 14, 2004
  7. cabinboy

    Boomer Guest

    cabinboy, <> wrote:

    > Good idea, is that I just found it at another site and had a
    > hard time finding it at MS, thanks for the link. I was just
    > trying to make it easier for others but I guess you are just to
    > frigett smart to see that. Sorry if I "spam"

    http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=www.my-
    forums.com&safe=off&ie=ISO-8859-
    1&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E5C523117

    Boomer, Jan 14, 2004
  8. cabinboy

    Sigmund I. Guest

    You are ever so helpful.. What would this group be w/o you...

    Sigmund I., Jan 15, 2004
  9. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    It would be the same group.

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:50:21 GMT, in
    <htlNb.132964$>
    Sigmund I. scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  10. cabinboy

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >It would be the same group.

    Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some of us (tinu)
    would be much the poorer for it.

    Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely devastated,
    heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my clone/sister. Even though I'm
    not really sure what it was you were flinging at the time. <bg>

    "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that mean you have
    to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    --
    What we need are a couple of good hangings.
    -- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam

    Mara, Jan 15, 2004
  11. cabinboy

    Boomer Guest

    Mara, <> wrote:

    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>It would be the same group.

    > Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some
    > of us (tinu) would be much the poorer for it.

    I agree 101%!

    > Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely
    > devastated, heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my
    > clone/sister. Even though I'm not really sure what it was you
    > were flinging at the time. <bg>
    >
    > "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    > mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    <AOL>
    I agree with this post.
    </AOL>

    <eg>

    Boomer, Jan 15, 2004
  12. cabinboy

    Mara Guest

    On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara, <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >> "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >> mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    >"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"
    >

    ><AOL>
    >I agree with this post.
    ></AOL>
    >
    ><eg>

    He'd never survive it. <beg>

    "No man can live at that speed!!1!"

    <snip>

    Mara, Jan 15, 2004
  13. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>It would be the same group.

    >Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some of us (tinu)
    >would be much the poorer for it.

    Sort of like the same park without the old green bench? :)

    >Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely devastated,
    >heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my clone/sister. Even though I'm
    >not really sure what it was you were flinging at the time. <bg>

    Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>

    >"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that mean you have
    >to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep up... :cool:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  14. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:02 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>Mara, <> wrote:

    ><snip>
    >>> "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >>> mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    >>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"
    >>

    >><AOL>
    >>I agree with this post.
    >></AOL>
    >>
    >><eg>

    >He'd never survive it. <beg>
    >
    >"No man can live at that speed!!1!"

    Watch me....

    --
    Eveready batteries at the ready? Charge!

    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  15. cabinboy

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:39 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    >>On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:05:10 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>>It would be the same group.

    >>Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some of us (tinu)
    >>would be much the poorer for it.

    >Sort of like the same park without the old green bench? :)

    Sort of, but not in the way you seem to think - more like the bench you're
    comfortable with and on, that's always there when you need it, that's grown to
    be a part of the park and your visits to it - and if one day you come and
    discover it's gone, the whole park seems...

    Dimmer. Duller. Not as green. Empty, somehow. The sky isn't quite as blue, and
    the birds don't sing as happily. The park is still there, but it isn't...whole
    anymore.

    "Sometimes, the little things _are_ the big things."

    >>Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely devastated,
    >>heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my clone/sister. Even though I'm
    >>not really sure what it was you were flinging at the time. <bg>

    >Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>
    >
    >>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that mean you have
    >>to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    >Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep up... :cool:

    HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!

    <snip>

    Mara, Jan 15, 2004
  16. cabinboy

    Boomer Guest

    Mara, <> wrote:

    > On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>Mara, <> wrote:

    > <snip>
    >>> "'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >>> mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    >>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"
    >>

    >><AOL>
    >>I agree with this post.
    >></AOL>
    >>
    >><eg>

    > He'd never survive it. <beg>
    >
    > "No man can live at that speed!!1!"
    >
    > <snip>

    Looks like he took up the challenge. <eg>

    I luv super computers!

    Boomer, Jan 15, 2004
  17. cabinboy

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:33:38 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:02 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    >>On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mara, <> wrote:

    >><snip>
    >>>
    >>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"
    >>>

    >>><AOL>
    >>>I agree with this post.
    >>></AOL>
    >>>
    >>><eg>

    >>He'd never survive it. <beg>
    >>
    >>"No man can live at that speed!!1!"

    >Watch me....

    I will require written proof of a Physician's examination that finds you in
    excellent health, and also a Certificate of Completion of a vigorous 5 year
    intensive physical training program.

    "It just wouldn't do to have you fade away early on."

    Mara, Jan 15, 2004
  18. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:43:47 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:32:39 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:57:30 -0600, in
    >> <>
    >> Mara scrawled:

    >>>Not quite. It would be the same group _without you_ - and some of us (tinu)
    >>>would be much the poorer for it.

    >>Sort of like the same park without the old green bench? :)

    >Sort of, but not in the way you seem to think - more like the bench you're
    >comfortable with and on, that's always there when you need it, that's grown to
    >be a part of the park and your visits to it - and if one day you come and
    >discover it's gone, the whole park seems...
    >
    >Dimmer. Duller. Not as green. Empty, somehow. The sky isn't quite as blue, and
    >the birds don't sing as happily. The park is still there, but it isn't...whole
    >anymore.
    >
    >"Sometimes, the little things _are_ the big things."

    Oh, jeez, I can hear violins....

    >>>Even though I want you to know that I'm still sort of completely devastated,
    >>>heartbroken, etc., etc. about your "fling" with my clone/sister. Even though I'm
    >>>not really sure what it was you were flinging at the time. <bg>

    >>Whatever it was, it had my pulse a-racing.... <bg>
    >>
    >>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that mean you have
    >>>to marry all of us? :-Þ"

    >>Heck, why not? That is, if you ladies feel that you can keep up... :cool:

    >HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!

    Oh ye of little faith.

    --
    Bother! said Mara, as her legs turned to jelly (jello).

    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  19. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:46:37 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:33:38 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:19:02 -0600, in
    >> <>
    >> Mara scrawled:

    >>><snip>

    >>>He'd never survive it. <beg>
    >>>
    >>>"No man can live at that speed!!1!"

    >>Watch me....

    >I will require written proof of a Physician's examination that finds you in
    >excellent health, and also a Certificate of Completion of a vigorous 5 year
    >intensive physical training program.

    Pah! I don't hold with none of that contract crap. Take me, or leave me.

    >"It just wouldn't do to have you fade away early on."

    I'll have you know, I get serviced regularly. :)

    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  20. cabinboy

    °Mike° Guest

    On 15 Jan 2004 02:45:40 GMT, in
    <4005fed3$0$5100$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >Mara, <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 15 Jan 2004 02:10:27 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mara, <> wrote:

    >> <snip>
    >>>
    >>>"'Course, if Rosee and I and Boomer are all clones, doesn't that
    >>>mean you have to marry all of us? :-Þ"
    >>>

    >>><AOL>
    >>>I agree with this post.
    >>></AOL>
    >>>
    >>><eg>

    >> He'd never survive it. <beg>
    >>
    >> "No man can live at that speed!!1!"
    >>
    >> <snip>

    >Looks like he took up the challenge. <eg>
    >
    >I luv super computers!

    I'm fully over-clockable. <g>

    --
    <HCFTH>