    58% system resources free
    Windows-managed swap file on drive C (2623MB free)
    Available space on drive C: 2623MB of 3827MB (FAT32)

    Gabby, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Gabby

    HF Guest

    All of Tweakui is needed. It all has to be in the same folder or it wont
    instal. When it does you hardly realise it.
    "Gabby" <> wrote in message
    > I have been using TweakUI for some time, with no problems, but after

    having
    > to re-load Windows I can not
    > get it to install. I have searched the net with no help. Have down

    loaded

    HF, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Gabby

    Gabby Guest

    HF <21.co.uk> wrote in message
    > All of Tweakui is needed. It all has to be in the same folder or it wont
    > instal. When it does you hardly realise it.

    Thanks for your reply,
    The program has just 4 files. All the same from every site. They are in the
    same folder.
    I have used this program for a long time and never had this problem before.

    Have a good'un

    --------
    = Wake Up
    America =

    Gabby, Nov 28, 2004
  4. Gabby

    Gabby Guest

    Hello Colin,
    Thanks for your reply.

    > You have to right-click on the tweakui.inf file and then select
    > `install` from the menu that pops up; you should then have a tweakui
    > icon in control panel.

    This is my problem. The right click on the .inf file does Nothing. I do
    not get an install option.

    Gabby, Nov 28, 2004
  5. Gabby

    colin Guest

    Gabby <> wrote in message
    > Hello Colin,
    > Thanks for your reply.
    >
    > > You have to right-click on the tweakui.inf file and then select
    > > `install` from the menu that pops up; you should then have a tweakui
    > > icon in control panel.

    > This is my problem. The right click on the .inf file does Nothing. I do
    > not get an install option.
    >
    > > Gabby wrote:
    > > > I have been using TweakUI for some time, with no problems, but after

    > having
    > > > to re-load Windows I can not
    > > > get it to install. I have searched the net with no help. Have down

    > loaded
    > > > the program from
    > > > several sites. Allways the same: To install it says "right click on
    > > > TweakUI.inf." Nothing happens.

    start>run>regedit

    ; Disable explorer's default context menus
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explor
    er]
    ; Disabled
    ;"NoViewContextMenu"=dword:00000000
    ; Enabled
    ;"NoViewContextMenu"=dword:00000001

    colin, Nov 28, 2004
  6. Gabby

    Gabby Guest

    Hey Colin,
    Thank you for taking you time to help me.

    colin <> wrote in message
    > start>run>regedit

    > ; Disable explorer's default context menus

    Don't know how to do this. The only "default" is "No Value Set."

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explor
    er]
    > ; Disabled
    > ;"NoViewContextMenu"=dword:00000000
    > ; Enabled
    > ;"NoViewContextMenu"=dword:00000001

    None of these are there. I tried putting them in, each in turn, but nothing
    happened.
    This is what I see:
    Name Data
    (Default) (no value set)