    the regular and itanium)

    A quick 'google' later... I see many modded/unofficial versions....

    What's the story?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGVsdGEtOS1USEM=?=, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Here is right one for EM64T and AMD64 processors.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2005

  3. delta-9-THC wrote:
    > When i try to run tweakui, it says:
    >
    > "Tweak UI may not be run under an emulator. Use the version of Tweak UI
    > designed for your processor."
    >
    > Whenever i do a search, it always takes me to the same download. (which has
    > the regular and itanium)
    >
    > A quick 'google' later... I see many modded/unofficial versions....
    >
    > What's the story?

    You can grab it off of my site. I can't remember where I got it.

    Cheers,

    --
    Steve Thompson
    Online 64 .NET | http://www.online64.net
    Steve Thompson, Aug 23, 2005
  4. I forgot the link, sorry:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 23, 2005