TweakUI on Steroids

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    twiki?
    is that you?
    it's me, dr. theopolis!

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Might be old news to some of you, but it looks pretty powerful, and it's
    > free for non-commercial use.
    >
    > http://www.x-setup.net

    What does UI stand for ? I had a " hidden UI " on my comp , but it is gone
    since I re-installed .

    Tim Kettring, Apr 28, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:45:25 -0400, Tim Kettring declaimed:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Might be old news to some of you, but it looks pretty powerful, and it's
    >> free for non-commercial use.
    >>
    >> http://www.x-setup.net
    >>

    > What does UI stand for ? I had a " hidden UI " on my comp , but it is
    > gone since I re-installed .

    'Unit Interface' IIRC.

    Did ya get a new car battery?

    JaR
    Prescient Thug

    JaR, Apr 28, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:45:25 -0400, Tim Kettring declaimed:
    >
    > > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > >> Might be old news to some of you, but it looks pretty powerful, and

    it's
    > >> free for non-commercial use.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.x-setup.net
    > >>

    > > What does UI stand for ? I had a " hidden UI " on my comp , but it is
    > > gone since I re-installed .

    > 'Unit Interface' IIRC.
    >
    > Did ya get a new car battery?

    Jar,

    No , I dont need a new car battery , but my friend will replace his this
    weekend . It is 12 years old , and just starting to not hold a charge . He
    really got good use out of that 12 year old battery . Thanks for the answer
    :)

    tim

    Tim Kettring, Apr 28, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c6mur8$db0dt$1
    @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > What does UI stand for ?

    U Idiot!

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2004.04.28.01.01.57.154502
    @softhome.net:

    > 'Unit Interface' IIRC.

    User Incompetence

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c6mur8$db0dt$1
    > @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    > > What does UI stand for ?

    > U Idiot!

    Be careful , or I will send a spanish post .

    Tim Kettring, Apr 28, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c6n1v5$e1s07$1
    @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Be careful , or I will send a spanish post .

    you mean scottish post...

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    > "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c6n1v5$e1s07$1
    > @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    > > Be careful , or I will send a spanish post .

    > you mean scottish post...

    No . ¿Usted habla español? LOL

    Tim Kettring, Apr 28, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c6n436$dr8ik$1
    @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > No . ¨Usted habla espa¤ol? LOL

    ti ciero tack bell.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    > "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c6n436$dr8ik$1
    > @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    > > No . ¨Usted habla espa¤ol? LOL

    > ti ciero tack bell.

    OK , you got me stumped . You win !

    Tim Kettring, Apr 28, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c6n4vq$d8sn2$1
    @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > OK , you got me stumped . You win !

    seniorita... quesadilla. ..
    hold the hand of your lover....