    rooms in my house,and then with the use of a program change the floor color
    and wall colors.Does anyone have any idea if there is a program available.I
    don't need something complicated.Thanks in advance.

    Margaret Boisvert, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Margaret Boisvert

    Paul Worden Guest

    Photoshop LE or Photoshop 7.

    I haven't used any others, but I think any half decent editor would allow
    you to do that.

    Paul W

    Paul Worden, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Margaret Boisvert

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:20:20 -0400, "Margaret Boisvert"
    <> wrote:

    >I have a digital camera which i would like to take a photo of different
    >rooms in my house,and then with the use of a program change the floor color
    >and wall colors.Does anyone have any idea if there is a program available.I
    >don't need something complicated.Thanks in advance.

    Sierra Home Architect (about $50) did exactly this. You could import
    your own pictures and change colors and such. I'm not sure it the
    program is still available, though. I do see several listings on eBay
    for the program at a Buy It Now price of $24.99.

    Broderbund's program at
    http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/catalog_type.asp?ProductCode=28306&ai=531
    may do the same thing, but I've not seen it work.

    I wouldn't get involved with Adobe Elements or anything like this if
    all you want to do is change wall and carpet colors. I use Adobe's
    Photoshop 7, and there's a pretty steep learning curve to mask out
    specific areas like this.

    --
    Tony Cooper aka:
    Provider of Jots, Tittles, and Oy!s