    2 How to make every window open full screen ie when the middle of the three
    icons up on the top right of each window appears as a tile affect?
    Cheers.
    Bodysnatcher, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Bodysnatcher

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:09:05 +0000 (UTC), Bodysnatcher wrote:

    >Hi all.
    >Couple of things I can not get right in win 98, after a reformat.
    >1 How to make a E-mail address or a web address in outlook express show as a
    >address ie
    >underlined, and when clicked on opens up another window to that address?

    You forgot to mention which OS.

    Try,
    Unable to Open Link, IE which shares a few files with OE
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q281679

    http://www.theeldergeek.com/repair_ie6.htm

    http://www.aumha.org/support.htm

    From a Mike post, sig

    Basic computer maintenance

    and search
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=24hoursupport.helpdesk
    'mike outlook OE link problem', without the ''

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Bodysnatcher

    Gitano Guest

    why? came up with this: news::

    > On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:09:05 +0000 (UTC), Bodysnatcher wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all.
    >>Couple of things I can not get right in win 98, after a reformat.
    >>1 How to make a E-mail address or a web address in outlook express
    >>show as a address ie
    >>underlined, and when clicked on opens up another window to that
    >>address?

    > You forgot to mention which OS.

    No he didn't

    --
    "Life is a bitch, and finally you end up marrying one..."
    Gitano, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    > On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:09:05 +0000 (UTC), Bodysnatcher wrote:
    >
    > >Hi all.
    > >Couple of things I can not get right in win 98, after a reformat.
    > >1 How to make a E-mail address or a web address in outlook express show

    as a
    > >address ie
    > >underlined, and when clicked on opens up another window to that address?

    > You forgot to mention which OS.

    Why, with a subject of "Tweaking 98", and a line "I can not get
    right in win 98", I'd have thought he did mention which OS.

    Silly me - only mentioned it twice.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Sep 28, 2003
  5. Bodysnatcher

    °Mike° Guest

    1.
    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in Outlook Express

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
    After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    I don't know what you mean in question 2. Please explain.

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:09:05 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bl68fh$2l9$>
    Bodysnatcher scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Bodysnatcher

    Bodysnatcher Guest

    Thanks Mike,
    I mean to open the window maximised everytime, but apperantly this is not
    possible :(

    Bodysnatcher, Sep 29, 2003
  7. Bodysnatcher

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bodysnatcher said:

    > Thanks Mike,
    > I mean to open the window maximised everytime, but apperantly this is not
    > possible :(

    Courtesy of °Mike°

    Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
    window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).

    Brian H¹©, Sep 29, 2003
  8. Bodysnatcher

    °Mike° Guest

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:33:36 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bl9msu$2d8$>
    Bodysnatcher scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 29, 2003