    Joe Guest

    Ok, once again I downloaded some updates on windows 98se. Now using Tweak UI, I can't get rid of the arrows. Someone once told me how to replace a dill file from my windows cd and now I don't remember how. Any information on extracting the right file or prodecure. Please let me know,
    Joe

    Joe, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Joe

    bambam Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in
    news:3zBvb.873$ML6.735@fed1read01:

    > Ok, once again I downloaded some updates on windows 98se.

    Try this first-

    http://www.bootdisk.com/html.htm

    bambam, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Joe

    NoOne Guest

    If you are reffering to the short cut arrows, you can resize the icons and
    they will go away.

    NoOne, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Joe

    Joe Guest

    I need to replace the Shell32.dill file. I've forgotten how to go about extracting it from my windows 98se disk.
    Thank You,
    Joe

    Joe, Nov 22, 2003
  5. Joe

    NoOne Guest

    Put the 98SE CD in the CD ROM or DVD drive.
    Open the folder you want to place the file to. (Folder where Shell32.dll
    resides)
    Do a search of the CD to find the location of the file you want.
    Right click on the file and while still holding the button down, drag to
    file from the CD to the folder you want it in.
    Let go of the button and select "Copy"
    When asked if you want to replace the existing file, select "Yes".

    NoOne, Nov 22, 2003