    something like that exist?
    Thanks in advance..

    /Oded

    =?Utf-8?B?T2RlZA==?=, Nov 24, 2005

  2. http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/viewstory.php?t=65519 is a third party
    beta.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 24, 2005

  3. Here you have a 3rd. party exact clone:
    http://neosmart.net/Products/TweakUI64.htm
    This is the download link:
    http://neosmart.net/downloads/TweakUI_64Bit.msi
    Enjoy!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 24, 2005
  4. http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49

    Cleartype tuner:

    CMD Here PowerToy:
    http://www.duke.edu/~ksanders/cmdhere.inf
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 24, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T2RlZA==?=

    Sam Crawford Guest

    Sam Crawford, Nov 24, 2005
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 24, 2005