    the message that it is for another machine.?? Is there that much basic
    system difference between Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x64?

    Chuck

    Chuck Goldstein, Jul 17, 2005

  2. "Chuck Goldstein" <> wrote in message
    > Located and downloaded Tweak UI 2.10 64 bit. Is noted that it is for
    > Windows Server 2003. Tried to execute it under Windows XP x64 and
    > received the message that it is for another machine.?? Is there that much
    > basic system difference between Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x64?
    >
    > Chuck

    Chuck, the file you downloaded is for the Itanium version of Windows x64.
    The files name should have given it away. TweakUIPowertoySetup_ia64.exe .
    :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jul 17, 2005

  3. Here you Chuck:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=49
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 17, 2005
  4. You have to create an account with PlanetAMD64 before you can download,
    but it works great!

    Thanks Andre...

    Greetings,
    Wessel

    Wessel Troost, Jul 17, 2005
  5. Thanks Wessel, the account setup is necessary to support their website.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 17, 2005
  6. Chuck Goldstein

    Piers James Guest

    or use www.bugmenot.com

    Piers James, Jul 18, 2005
  7. Thanks to you all. That did it! And thanks for making me aware that ia64
    refers to the Itanium!

    Chuck

    Chuck Goldstein, Jul 18, 2005
  8. I want an Itanium, just to play around with though.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 18, 2005
  9. "Chuck Goldstein" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks to you all. That did it! And thanks for making me aware that ia64
    > refers to the Itanium!
    >
    > Chuck

    You are welcome Chuck. I found out about the ia64 extension back in the
    public XP x64 beta. :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jul 18, 2005
  10. Chuck Goldstein

    Sean M Guest

    Great big ditto there.

    -- Sean M

    Sean M, Jul 20, 2005
  11. Yeah, but you can buy a pretty dam***d good system for the same money.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 20, 2005
  12. Chuck Goldstein

    Sean M Guest

    True, true. Even the Dell Itaniums start at about $18K USD.

    I've always been fascinated by non-Intel platforms though.

    -- Sean M

    Sean M, Jul 20, 2005