    Anyone, knows an alternate site where i could get this driver for my
    epson perfection 1250.
    Thank you.

    aretired, Apr 29, 2004

  2. aretired

    hushia Guest

    "aretired" <> wrote in message
    news:n78kc.5119$...
    > For the past 3 days i have been trying to download this driver from
    > different places without success.
    > The download always go back to epson site and the download always
    > stall.
    > Anyone, knows an alternate site where i could get this driver for my
    > epson perfection 1250.
    > Thank you.

    Hurry! :p
    I just downloaded the top one succesfully from:
    http://support.epson-europe.com/cgi-bin/searchdrivers_nl.cgi
    Unless you don't have windows xp ofcourse.

    hushia, Apr 29, 2004

  3. aretired

    kipper Guest

    www.driverguide.com

    kipper, Apr 29, 2004
  4. aretired

    aretired Guest

    No luck, still the same it stalled at half of the download.
    I have downloaded from a german site without prob, but i dont want
    to instal a german version.
    There must be another english site where i can get.
    Thank you for replying.

    aretired, Apr 29, 2004
  5. aretired

    aretired Guest