    about these DVDs that this site had.

    Any help or info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    PW, Jun 3, 2004

  2. PW

    jayembee Guest

    (PW) wrote:

    > TVonDisc.com
    >
    > Has anybody ever bought anything from this website?
    >
    > How are the quality of the DVDs?
    >
    > I had been eyeing the complete Columbo collection
    > that they have, and I know Universal just announced
    > Season One for September 7th, but I just was curious
    > about these DVDs that this site had.

    If you want to support bootleggers, by all means try them.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jun 3, 2004

  3. PW

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    > (PW) wrote:
    >
    > > TVonDisc.com
    > >
    > > Has anybody ever bought anything from this website?
    > >
    > > How are the quality of the DVDs?
    > >
    > > I had been eyeing the complete Columbo collection
    > > that they have, and I know Universal just announced
    > > Season One for September 7th, but I just was curious
    > > about these DVDs that this site had.

    > If you want to support bootleggers, by all means try them.

    Yeah, but they're Canadian bootleggers!

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jun 4, 2004
  4. PW

    Biz Guest

    "PW" <> wrote in message
    > TVonDisc.com
    >
    > Has anybody ever bought anything from this website?
    >
    > How are the quality of the DVDs?
    >
    > I had been eyeing the complete Columbo collection
    > that they have, and I know Universal just announced
    > Season One for September 7th, but I just was curious
    > about these DVDs that this site had.
    >
    > Any help or info would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks.

    DO they have the copyright clearance to be doing this? It seems if you know
    Universal is preparing to release at least S1 then you probably know that
    this is not a legal outfit.

    Biz, Jun 6, 2004