    They have a big web site with pictures, Gurantees (ha ha), and all
    that. They'll take your money and once they do, you'll never hear from
    them again and you'll never get what you ordered.

    waldon, Aug 8, 2007

  2. waldon

    sberesni

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Definitly a scam

    I have been ripped off by this site and, during the last few weeks, I have found several other websites and blogs citing other victims.. Also, there seems to be someone going under the name Jeff Tabaras claiming to be an employee of the company reponding to some of the complaints.. Do not believe this Jeff Tabares person.
    I have filed a formal complaint with IC3 (Internet Complaint Referral) and I suggest that everyone else does so as well.

    sberesni, Aug 13, 2007

  3. waldon

    Guest

    On Aug 8, 12:31 pm, waldon <> wrote:
    > Beware of TVBOXSET.COM. which 'promises' series sets of TV series that
    > are not commerically available. They have full series of shows like
    > THE FUGITVE, FATHER KNOWS BEST, CAR 54, BROOKLYN BRIDGE, PAPER CHASE,
    > and so many more. They are a big RIP-OFF COMPANY! They never deliver.
    > They don't even have these DVD sets-they just advertise that they do.
    > They have a big web site with pictures, Gurantees (ha ha), and all
    > that. They'll take your money and once they do, you'll never hear from
    > them again and you'll never get what you ordered.

    I too, get ripped off by TVBOXSET.COM. My credit card was charged two
    months
    ago, but never received the dvd set. I kept all of my Emails and so-
    called tracking
    numbers and disputed the charge with my credit card company. I am
    pleased to
    say that they gave me my money back in a short period of time. I
    usually check they
    web sites out before doing business with them. Should have on this one

    , Aug 15, 2007