    by entering a frequency.

    Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4

    Cheers

    SNOman, May 10, 2005

  2. SNOman

    EMB Guest

    SNOman wrote:
    > Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
    > channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
    > by entering a frequency.
    >
    > Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4

    That will vary according to where you are located and which transmitter
    or repeater you are receiving a signal from.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, May 10, 2005

  3. SNOman

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    > Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
    > channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
    > by entering a frequency.
    >
    > Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4

    Can't you do a channel sort after?

    Craig Sutton, May 10, 2005
  4. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > SNOman wrote:
    >
    >> Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
    >> channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers
    >> is by entering a frequency.
    >>
    >> Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2
    >> Tv3 C4

    > That will vary according to where you are located and which transmitter
    > or repeater you are receiving a signal from.

    In Auckland from Waitakere Trans

    SNOman, May 10, 2005
  5. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:
    > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
    >>channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
    >>by entering a frequency.
    >>
    >>Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4
    >>

    > Can't you do a channel sort after?

    Nope it's put TV1 in as channel 2 and I can't change it. TV2 is channel
    4, TV3 channel 7, C4 channel 9

    SNOman, May 10, 2005
  6. SNOman

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    > Craig Sutton wrote:
    > > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
    > >>channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
    > >>by entering a frequency.
    > >>
    > >>Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3

    C4

    > > Can't you do a channel sort after?
    > >

    > Nope it's put TV1 in as channel 2 and I can't change it. TV2 is channel
    > 4, TV3 channel 7, C4 channel 9

    That seems correct, Wharite? site?
    Those are the true channel numbers .

    Craig Sutton, May 10, 2005
  7. SNOman

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 20:52:41 +1200, SNOman <>
    wrote:

    >Craig Sutton wrote:
    >> "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
    >>>channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
    >>>by entering a frequency.
    >>>
    >>>Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4
    >>>

    >> Can't you do a channel sort after?
    >>

    >Nope it's put TV1 in as channel 2 and I can't change it. TV2 is channel
    >4, TV3 channel 7, C4 channel 9

    They are the channels they are actually on. Depending on the card you
    could rename those channels and hide the ones inbetween, which is what
    I do with my TView99 bt878 card.

    GraB, May 10, 2005
  8. SNOman

    Daver Guest