    turns OFF itself. Is there TV internal part to be changed? or look at?
    Thanks.
    ZMA
    ZMA, Apr 29, 2005

  2. ZMA

    JANA Guest

    It is best to post these types of messages to: sci.electronics.repair

    You did not indicate any model number and manufacture of your set.

    If the set is shutting down, the main power supply, or high voltage supply
    may be going in to "protect". This would be from failing part(s). Your best
    solution would be to call the authorized service rep for your type of set.
    You would not be able to service the set yourself, unless properly trained,
    have the service manuals, and the proper test equipment and tools to work on
    it. There are also some serious safety issues when working in TV sets.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    I have tv cum with Video, when I turn ON tv and after 3-seconds it
    JANA, Apr 29, 2005

  3. ZMA

    Gordon Guest

    ZMA wrote:
    || I have tv cum with Video, when I turn ON tv and after 3-seconds it
    || turns OFF itself. Is there TV internal part to be changed? or look
    || at? Thanks.
    || ZMA

    Try not to sit on the remote.......
    Gordon, Apr 29, 2005
  4. ZMA

    Unk Guest

    On 29 Apr 2005 00:26:27 -0700, (ZMA) wrote:

    >I have tv cum with Video, when I turn ON tv and after 3-seconds it
    >turns OFF itself. Is there TV internal part to be changed? or look at?
    >Thanks.
    >ZMA

    Most modern TV's have some RAM for settings. Voltage spikes can corrupt the data stored in RAM
    and cause unusual problems. Unplug the TV from the AC outlet for 10 minutes or so to reset it.
    Unk, Apr 29, 2005