    I applied my night moisturizer (La Mer) so I am ready for any dry wit
    and wisdom that may fly my way...

    Gracias
    Liquid Eyeliner, Sep 11, 2006

  2. "Liquid Eyeliner" <> wrote in message
    > ...the man who sold me this dell said there is a TV tuner videocard, there
    > is a 'thing' in the back (cable connector) that you can plug a cable
    > signal directly into the back. He said you could hook an antenna too. But
    > the disc he gave me where he claims is the software for the TV tuner is no
    > more than a sound Xear3D Soundsolutions CD from C-Media.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest a good program to show some TV on this here
    > comp-pu-tar?
    >
    > I applied my night moisturizer (La Mer) so I am ready for any dry wit and
    > wisdom that may fly my way...

    Are you sure you have the drivers installed for the TV-Card? How does it
    appear in Device Manager? ChrisTV is a good program that works with most TV
    tuner cards.

    http://www.chris-tv.com/

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Sep 12, 2006

  3. Liquid Eyeliner

    J.S.Fronyio Guest

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Liquid Eyeliner" <> wrote in message
    >> ...the man who sold me this dell said there is a TV tuner videocard, there
    >> is a 'thing' in the back (cable connector) that you can plug a cable
    >> signal directly into the back. He said you could hook an antenna too. But
    >> the disc he gave me where he claims is the software for the TV tuner is no
    >> more than a sound Xear3D Soundsolutions CD from C-Media.
    >>
    >> Can anyone suggest a good program to show some TV on this here
    >> comp-pu-tar?
    >>
    >> I applied my night moisturizer (La Mer) so I am ready for any dry wit and
    >> wisdom that may fly my way...
    >>

    > Are you sure you have the drivers installed for the TV-Card? How does it
    > appear in Device Manager? ChrisTV is a good program that works with most TV
    > tuner cards.
    >
    > http://www.chris-tv.com/
    >
    > ss.

    Look in the "device manager for the name and type of the video capture
    care, then look at the manufacture web page for software.
    J.S.Fronyio, Nov 13, 2006
  4. "J.S.Fronyio" <> wrote in message
    > Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >> "Liquid Eyeliner" <> wrote in message
    >>> ...the man who sold me this dell said there is a TV tuner videocard,
    >>> there is a 'thing' in the back (cable connector) that you can plug a
    >>> cable signal directly into the back. He said you could hook an antenna
    >>> too. But the disc he gave me where he claims is the software for the TV
    >>> tuner is no more than a sound Xear3D Soundsolutions CD from C-Media.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone suggest a good program to show some TV on this here
    >>> comp-pu-tar?
    >>>
    >>> I applied my night moisturizer (La Mer) so I am ready for any dry wit
    >>> and wisdom that may fly my way...
    >>>

    >> Are you sure you have the drivers installed for the TV-Card? How does it
    >> appear in Device Manager? ChrisTV is a good program that works with most
    >> TV tuner cards.
    >>
    >> http://www.chris-tv.com/
    >>
    >> ss.

    > Look in the "device manager for the name and type of the video capture
    > care, then look at the manufacture web page for software.

    I'm sure the OP has solved the problem over the last two months..

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Nov 13, 2006