    literate at all, so any kind of help would be appreciated. I tried
    googling for help on this, but with no luck.

    Thanks in advance.

    sweelinck, May 27, 2006

  2. sweelinck

    JANA Guest

    If what your talking about is the need to connect the TV card to the sound
    card via a header type connector. If so, you will require a sound card with
    that option. If you have your sound card built on to the mother board,
    disable it, and install a sound card in a PCI slot that has the option you
    require.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "sweelinck" <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help but what the
    heck.

    I recently purchased a Leadtek tv2000xp tv card turner. The
    instructions explain that to get sound from it I have to connect a
    cable from the tv card to the sound card or mother board. My Dell XPS
    400 came with no such sound card and on inspection of the mother board,
    can see no audio connector. Am I missing something? I'm not computer

    JANA, May 28, 2006

  3. sweelinck

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    sweelinck wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help but what the
    > heck.
    >
    > I recently purchased a Leadtek tv2000xp tv card turner. The
    > instructions explain that to get sound from it I have to connect a
    > cable from the tv card to the sound card or mother board. My Dell XPS
    > 400 came with no such sound card and on inspection of the mother board,
    > can see no audio connector. Am I missing something? I'm not computer
    > literate at all, so any kind of help would be appreciated. I tried
    > googling for help on this, but with no luck.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Is it this card?
    http://www.ocworkbench.com/2002/leadtek/tv2000xp/tv2000xpp1.htm
    because if so, there is a socket on the backplate to connect the card to
    line in on your computer.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus