    64-bit drivers.

    Can anyone suggest a replacement which supports the x64 environment?

    Rob

    Rob Perkins, Feb 20, 2006

  2. If you do not want or need digital channels K!TV will work with x64 for your
    WinTV.
    See http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=hello

    Dominic Payer, Feb 20, 2006

  3. There is also a generic x64 BT878 driver from
    http://rapidshare.de/files/6623518/BtInstaller-amd64-5.3.8.64.zip.html

    This generic driver will work with DScaler 4 (not DScaler 5) but not for
    many proprietary TV software packages which expect customised functions.

    DScaler can be found at

    Dominic Payer, Feb 20, 2006
  4. Juergen Kluth, Feb 20, 2006
  5. Rob Perkins