    x64. There are quite a few tuner cards on the market, but I'm worried
    about needing a x64 driver which might not exist for any of the cards.

    Thanks
    Rich Olver, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Juergen Kluth, Nov 27, 2006

  3. I have a ComPro DBT 300 it does not have a 64bit driver - what may be
    significant is that none of the products on their site has anything anywhere
    near 64bit support.

    Pity! I rather like it. I'll try and have it configured in the VM - then, at
    least I can record, and the stuff will be playable on the machine,
    disregarding.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 27, 2006
  4. Leadtek have a number of 64 bit drivers.
    See http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/Leadtek.htm

    The latest Leadtek software - some beta - is at
    http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/

    Dominic Payer, Nov 27, 2006
  5. Rich Olver

    andy Guest

    http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/Products/
    :: FusionHDTV5 RT Gold [US / Canada Only]
    -Power Recording : Automatic PC ON&OFF for Recordings
    -Boot PC with Fusion’s MCE Remote Control
    -True HD Time-Shifting Function
    -Enhanced Analog TV Resolution
    -64bit HDTV Driver for Windows XP x64 Edition
    -5th Generation Chipset : 64/256 QAM Digital Cable
    -Scheduled Recording with EPG
    -Conversion to Xvid/DivX/DVD/MPEG2 Format
    -High Resolution, Still Screen Capture

    andy, Nov 27, 2006
  6. Hauppauge has x64 drivers for the PVR 150 and I believe a couple of others
    (? the 500 which is the dual tuner version of the 150, I think). Check
    their website. www.hauppauge.com
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows