    specification?

    Thank you very much in advance!!!
    Sam
    Sam, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Sam, <>, the cast-off, two-faced clam, and seller of
    cups and mugs, remonstrated:

    > I'm looking for a TV to VGA ( computer monitor )converter. A very good
    > quality one! Does anybody kno which company does the best of them?
    > How would I know which is the best? What parameters should I be
    > looking for in specification?
    >
    > Thank you very much in advance!!!
    > Sam

    You wish to connect your television to your computer monitor?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Sam

    Robert Baer Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    > Sam, <>, the cast-off, two-faced clam, and seller of
    > cups and mugs, remonstrated:
    >

    >>I'm looking for a TV to VGA ( computer monitor )converter. A very good
    >>quality one! Does anybody kno which company does the best of them?
    >>How would I know which is the best? What parameters should I be
    >>looking for in specification?
    >>
    >>Thank you very much in advance!!!
    >>Sam

    > You wish to connect your television to your computer monitor?

    The resolution on a TV is much worse...
    Robert Baer, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Yes. I've got signal coming from camera ( BNC cable ) and I want to have it
    displayed on computer monitor.
    I bought one from Combi TV-PC Pop View
    http://www.trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=13684 but the quality of
    picture on computer monitor is worse than on tv screen.

    Sam

    U¿ytkownik "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <> napisa³
    w wiadomo¶ci

    Sam, Mar 16, 2005
  5. Sam

    bmoag Guest

    They all work about the same.
    You have to understand the mismatch between your computer monitor resolution
    and NTSC resolution, which is lower than VGA.
    If you are trying to show something like a Powerpoint presentation preview
    your images at VGA resolution or lower. I don't remember the setting but it
    is about two notches down from 800x600 resolution. An image that looks good
    on a computer monitor may have too much detail or fonts that are too small
    to see clearly on a TV monitor. Colors and tone may also not match, again
    because a modern computer monitor image far exceeds the NTSC spec.
    If you are trying to output to an HDTV read the HDTV manual carefully as
    this may void your warranty.
    bmoag, Mar 17, 2005
  6. bmoag, <>, the crotchety, glazed flake, and very fat,
    unpaid employee who voluntarily committed to working for 30 years in
    exchange for a discarded, half-chewed hamburger, nauseated:

    > They all work about the same.
    > You have to understand the mismatch between your computer monitor
    > resolution and NTSC resolution

    Why would someone in Ireland be using NTSC, you stupid ****?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Mar 17, 2005