    method or cables for record? (My TV model_ Onoda 21 Oxygen). Can I use
    my equipment for record TV programs?

    Thank You

    Giri, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Giri wrote:
    > I have a Panasonic GS 180 GC Camcorder. I want to record my favourite
    > TV programs on DV. (Do not think about direct shooting) Is there any
    > method or cables for record? (My TV model_ Onoda 21 Oxygen). Can I use
    > my equipment for record TV programs?

    A quick check of Google turned up some info about that camera model.
    Does it have RCA inputs? From what I saw it has only composite output,
    so you may be up shit creek. It does have Firewire, but I doubt you can
    get that to do what you want. Have you considered Tivo or any other
    digital video recording appliance?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 17, 2007