    Marc Ellis convicted of possessing ecstasy, fined $430, in the Auckland
    district court today.

    Craig
    Craig C, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Craig C

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <HwwPe.5970$>,
    says...
    > Marc Ellis convicted of possessing ecstasy, fined $430, in the Auckland
    > district court today.

    It sounds to me like a corrupt hard disk.

    Try that.

    --
    Duncan
    Dave Doe, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Craig C

    Rider Guest

    "Dave Doe" <> wrote in message
    > In article <HwwPe.5970$>,
    > says...
    >> Marc Ellis convicted of possessing ecstasy, fined $430, in the Auckland
    >> district court today.

    > It sounds to me like a corrupt hard disk.
    >
    > Try that.

    It could be bad memory as well ...

    "I don't know who's that is"

    :)
    Rider, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Craig C

    S Roby Guest

    In article <>, Dave Doe <> wrote:
    >In article <HwwPe.5970$>,
    >says...
    >> Marc Ellis convicted of possessing ecstasy, fined $430, in the Auckland
    >> district court today.

    >It sounds to me like a corrupt hard disk.

    Faulty processing unit (intermittent)
    S Roby, Aug 26, 2005
  5. Craig C

    Another Guy Guest

    "Craig C" <> wrote in message
    > Marc Ellis convicted of possessing ecstasy, fined $430, in the Auckland
    > district court today.
    >
    > Craig

    How is that even remotely related to computers (i.e. of interest to nz.comp)

    More suited to alt.womans.day IMHO
    Another Guy, Aug 26, 2005
  6. In <> Dave Doe wrote:
    > In article <HwwPe.5970$>,
    > says...
    >> Marc Ellis convicted of possessing ecstasy, fined $430, in the
    >> Auckland district court today.

    > It sounds to me like a corrupt hard disk.
    >
    > Try that.

    Maybe the engine management computer in his F1 racing car was playing up?

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Aug 26, 2005