    Buffalo Bill

    Danger Mouse

    Twilight Zone '85

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Poisonmail Guest

    Get Smart

    n.

    Poisonmail, Jan 14, 2004

  3. I'd buy these in a heartbeat:

    Animated:
    Duckman
    Dr. Katz
    Home Movies
    more Space Ghost Coast...
    Animaniacs
    Harvey Birdman
    Teen Titans
    Coherent season releases of: Batman, Superman, Xmen Evolution, Samurai Jack

    Live:
    Invisible Man(sci-fi series)
    Night Stalker
    Millenium
    New Outer Limits
    Poltergeist the Legacy
    Rockford Files
    Strange(brit series)
    TV Nation
    Odyssey 5
    More Soap
    Barney Miller
    Bob Newhart series(first two)
    Dinner For Five(mass market release)
    More Mary Tyler Moore
    Fantastic Voyage
    Quark

    ominousspiritous, Jan 14, 2004
  4. Vlvetmorning98

    Steve K. Guest

    Star Trek - The Animated Series

    Steve K., Jan 14, 2004
  5. Vlvetmorning98

    Nikoli Yetti Guest

    Vegetable Soup
    The Six Million Dollar Man
    Forever Knight

    Nikoli Yetti, Jan 14, 2004
  6. Vlvetmorning98

    w.g. Guest

    Somewhere around 14 Jan 2004 05:23:14 GMT, Vlvetmorning98 was brave
    enough to write:

    >Duckman
    >
    >You Can't do that on Television
    >
    >Buffalo Bill
    >
    >Danger Mouse
    >
    >Twilight Zone '85

    Hogans Heroes

    Pro Bowlers tour 1974-1982

    Beware of low-flying butterflies.
    tnpnr@mind+spring.com
    remove the +

    w.g., Jan 14, 2004
  7. Vlvetmorning98

    Bill Guest

    Hogan's Heroes is currently available on DVD from Columbia House Video.

    --------

    Bill, Jan 14, 2004
  8. Vlvetmorning98

    Inter Pares Guest

    Roseanne

    Inter Pares, Jan 14, 2004
  9. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Vlvetmorning98 wrote on [14 Jan 2004 05:23:14 GMT]:
    > Danger Mouse

    Brisco County Jr.
    Space: Above and Beyond

    Justin, Jan 14, 2004
  10. "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    > Duckman
    >
    > You Can't do that on Television
    >
    > Buffalo Bill
    >
    > Danger Mouse
    >
    > Twilight Zone '85

    Northern Exposure

    Robert D. Mahan, Jan 14, 2004
  11. Vlvetmorning98

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Millenium<<

    A Fox head told an online chat the other day that a "Millenium" set "will be
    out on DVD this year," sometime after the "X Files" sets finish up.

    <<Barney Miller<<

    Season 1 next Tuesday...

    SoHillsGuy, Jan 14, 2004
  12. "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    > << Millenium<<
    >
    > A Fox head told an online chat the other day that a "Millenium" set "will

    be
    > out on DVD this year," sometime after the "X Files" sets finish up.

    I'll believe it when I hold it in my hand. =)

    > <<Barney Miller<<
    >
    > Season 1 next Tuesday...

    I kniw, but I want more than one season worth.

    ominousspiritous, Jan 14, 2004
  13. Vlvetmorning98

    Rob Guest

    The Invaders
    The Survivors (Original UK series, not the current voyeuristic crap)
    Hawaii Five 0

    Rob, Jan 14, 2004
  14. Vlvetmorning98

    Cernovog Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 3:09:28 -0500, Steve K. wrote
    (in message <YO6Nb.8927$>):

    > Star Trek - The Animated Series

    This show is sorely underated and certainly deserves a DVD release.

    Ironicly, it is so well done because the original TV series did so poorly.
    The actors were typecast and couldn't get work so they had the entire
    original series cast do the voice acting. The scripts were ones planned for a
    fourth season of the original series or ones that were done for the first few
    seasons, but scrapped because the effects were too costly.

    You get to see a lot of things that Gene and his staff wanted to do in the
    live action versions. You also get a lot of the same type of stories.
    Original actors include guest actors, like the voices of the Klingons. Yes,
    we do get to see some villains return in the animated series.

    With the other Trek DVDs doing so well, I'm sure it's only a matter of time
    before we see this, but I haven't heard anything official on it.

    Cernovog, Jan 14, 2004
  15. Vlvetmorning98

    Cernovog Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:32:05 -0500, Robert D. Mahan wrote
    (in message <>):

    > Northern Exposure

    Now here's an underated show that I would love to add to my DVD collection.

    FYI, Northern Exposure is available on DVD from the UK.

    For the latest scoop, check out Moose Chick's web site:

    http://www.moosechick.com

    She also has episode guides, scripts and other miscellany.

    Cernovog, Jan 14, 2004
  16. SCTV
    Get Smart
    Batman '66
    Hogans Heroes
    The Dean Martin Show
    The Sammy Davis Jr Show
    The Flip Wilson Show

    I hear the first vol of SCTV is coming, but no word on the balance.

    I can think of others, too..

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jan 14, 2004
  17. Vlvetmorning98

    Film Buff Guest

    "Night Gallery"

    "KOLCHAK: The Night Stalker"

    "Thriller"

    "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"

    "Batman"

    "The Green Hornet"

    "One Step Beyond" (The Complete Series - Selected episodes have been released)

    and the one I miss the most!!!!!!

    "SCIENCE FICTION THEATRE"

    "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" and "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour"

    Film Buff, Jan 14, 2004
  18. Vlvetmorning98

    cal Guest

    Lois and Clark - The New Adventures of Superman

    The Adventures of Superman (The Old Adventures!)

    Bewitched

    The Untouchables

    Fireball XL 5

    Supercar

    ....just to name a few!

    cal

    cal, Jan 14, 2004
  19. Vlvetmorning98

    Mike S. Guest

    War Of The Worlds

    Mike S., Jan 14, 2004
  20. Lets see here are my picks for DVDs I wat to see.

    Dragnet
    Not the 50's version but the 60's version that Universal has done plus
    the 2 hour Pilot Movie.
    (I saw the movie on AMC 2 weeks ago)

    EMERGENCY!

    SHAZAM!

    Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea

    Batman
    (Adam West & Burt Ward)

    SeaQuest DSV

    21 JumpStreet

    Adam-12

    Bevery Hills 90210

    Knight Rider

    True Blue

    Star Trek The Animated series
    (Surprised Paramount didnt put them on DVD)

    Zorro
    (With Guy Williams)

    Mannix

    Perry Mason

    Kojak

    Starsky & Hutch

    Fantasy Island
    (Classic series not the new series with Malcom McDowell )

    In The Heat Of The Night
    (With Caroll O'Connor & Howard Rollins)

    Code Red
    (With Lorne Greene)