TV Series "Puppets Who Kill" what is this?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Jul 17, 2004.

  1. The first season 13 episodes of something called "Puppets Who Kill" was
    released on DVD this week and from the brief description of the series
    on tvshowsondvd its sounds like something I might like but I'm unable to
    find any information about the series on epguides.com.

    Can someone please tell me a little about the show, where it ran, if its
    any good?

    Thanks.

    Mr. Hole

    http://www.stopfcc.com/

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Jul 17, 2004

  2. The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole

    fuzzy1 Guest

    This was a cable show (Comedy Central) about a group home for puppets who
    had either killed their owners or committed crimes. The tag reads:
    The complete first season of the Comedy Network's hit television series. It
    takes place in a halfway house for very bad puppets and features four
    felonious puppet inmates who are doing time with their human caseworker as
    they wait until that glorious day when they can be re-integrated back into
    society. But it's not so easy. They're conniving, dangerous, self-centered
    and bitter. They're the anti-Muppets. This DVD includes the full thirteen
    episodes of the first season.
    It starred Dan Redican as the caseworker. Funny stuff in a sick and twisted
    kind of way.

    fuzzy1, Jul 17, 2004

  3. The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole

    ~consul Guest

    fuzzy1 wrote:
    > This was a cable show (Comedy Central) about a group home for puppets who
    > had either killed their owners or committed crimes. The tag reads:
    > The complete first season of the Comedy Network's hit television series. It
    > takes place in a halfway house for very bad puppets and features four
    > felonious puppet inmates who are doing time with their human caseworker as
    > they wait until that glorious day when they can be re-integrated back into
    > society. But it's not so easy. They're conniving, dangerous, self-centered
    > and bitter. They're the anti-Muppets. This DVD includes the full thirteen
    > episodes of the first season.
    > It starred Dan Redican as the caseworker. Funny stuff in a sick and twisted
    > kind of way.

    This just depressingly reminds me of that great show with Seth Green and Sarah ...
    whatever, with the puppet show, briefly showed in the US for a few episodes?
    --
    "... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk ..."
    -till next time, Jameson Stalanthas Yu -x- <<poetry.dolphins-cove.com>>

    ~consul, Jul 23, 2004
  4. The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole

    Avatar Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:18:25 -0700, ~consul
    <> wrote:

    >fuzzy1 wrote:
    >> This was a cable show (Comedy Central) about a group home for puppets who
    >> had either killed their owners or committed crimes. The tag reads:
    >> The complete first season of the Comedy Network's hit television series. It
    >> takes place in a halfway house for very bad puppets and features four
    >> felonious puppet inmates who are doing time with their human caseworker as
    >> they wait until that glorious day when they can be re-integrated back into
    >> society. But it's not so easy. They're conniving, dangerous, self-centered
    >> and bitter. They're the anti-Muppets. This DVD includes the full thirteen
    >> episodes of the first season.
    >> It starred Dan Redican as the caseworker. Funny stuff in a sick and twisted
    >> kind of way.

    >This just depressingly reminds me of that great show with Seth Green and Sarah ...
    >whatever, with the puppet show, briefly showed in the US for a few episodes?

    Greg the Bunny. Supposed to be coming out on DVD.

    Sarah Silverman. She's a slut and I mean that in a good way. I'd hit
    it.
    ---

    Remove whiz to email

    ----

    Avatar, Jul 23, 2004
  5. On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Avatar wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:18:25 -0700, ~consul
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >fuzzy1 wrote:
    > >> This was a cable show (Comedy Central) about a group home for puppets who
    > >> had either killed their owners or committed crimes. The tag reads:
    > >> The complete first season of the Comedy Network's hit television series. It
    > >> takes place in a halfway house for very bad puppets and features four
    > >> felonious puppet inmates who are doing time with their human caseworker as
    > >> they wait until that glorious day when they can be re-integrated back into
    > >> society. But it's not so easy. They're conniving, dangerous, self-centered
    > >> and bitter. They're the anti-Muppets. This DVD includes the full thirteen
    > >> episodes of the first season.
    > >> It starred Dan Redican as the caseworker. Funny stuff in a sick and twisted
    > >> kind of way.

    > >This just depressingly reminds me of that great show with Seth Green and Sarah ...
    > >whatever, with the puppet show, briefly showed in the US for a few episodes?

    > Greg the Bunny. Supposed to be coming out on DVD.

    Except I think Puppets Who Kill was around for at least a season before
    Greg the Bunny aired.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Jul 23, 2004