  1. jeff-b

    jeff-b Guest

    Hi any info on sites / groups for d/loading tv shows?? tia,,,

    jeff-b, Jan 28, 2006

  2. jeff-b

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <fGBCf.68591$>,
    "jeff-b" <j.brown001@(NOSPAM)ntlworld.com> took 3 lines to impart the
    following:

    >Hi any info on sites / groups for d/loading tv shows?? tia,,,

    Ever thought of using a television? Could work, you know.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2006

  3. jeff-b

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    °Mike° spewed forth:
    > In message <fGBCf.68591$>,
    > "jeff-b" <j.brown001@(NOSPAM)ntlworld.com> took 3 lines to impart the
    > following:
    >
    >> Hi any info on sites / groups for d/loading tv shows?? tia,,,

    > Ever thought of using a television? Could work, you know.

    Properly scheduled VCRs come in handy too...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 28, 2006
  4. jeff-b

    p-nut Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:,
    > °Mike° spewed forth:
    >> In message <fGBCf.68591$>,
    >> "jeff-b" <j.brown001@(NOSPAM)ntlworld.com> took 3 lines to impart
    >> the following:
    >>
    >>> Hi any info on sites / groups for d/loading tv shows?? tia,,,

    >> Ever thought of using a television? Could work, you know.

    > Properly scheduled VCRs come in handy too...

    vcr's? they still make those?
    dvr/tivo is the only way to go anymore.

    Other than that I would recommend a.b.multimedia or a.b.tv for sitcoms

    p-nut, Jan 28, 2006
  5. jeff-b

    Scraggy Guest

    jeff-b wrote:
    > Hi any info on sites / groups for d/loading tv shows?? tia,,,

    www.uknova.com will give you UK TV shows, no American. There is a
    membership limit of, IIRC, 30k, but as people drop out(42 day sign in)
    others may join. You just need to keep hitting the sign up page over a
    period of time. It took me two days.
    You will need Bittorrent or similar.
    Strongly recommend you read this
    http://www.uknova.com/rules.php

    HTH

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Jan 28, 2006
  6. jeff-b

    dogsBollix Guest

    "jeff-b" <j.brown001@(NOSPAM)ntlworld.com> wrote in news:fGBCf.68591$q4.31476
    @newsfe2-gui.ntli.net:

    > Hi any info on sites / groups for d/loading tv shows?? tia,,,

    try alt.binaries.multimedia
    or search for a group with the name of the show
    or www.newzbin.com to see what's being posted where

    dB

    dogsBollix, Jan 28, 2006
  7. jeff-b

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:3yCCf.336420$,
    p-nut spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> °Mike° spewed forth:
    >>> In message <fGBCf.68591$>,
    >>> "jeff-b" <j.brown001@(NOSPAM)ntlworld.com> took 3 lines to impart
    >>> the following:

    >>> Ever thought of using a television? Could work, you know.

    >> Properly scheduled VCRs come in handy too...

    > vcr's? they still make those?
    > dvr/tivo is the only way to go anymore.

    Yeah. I have two. And a DVR. And my PC does PVR as well. I must be a
    timeshift addict <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 28, 2006
  8. jeff-b wrote:

    Hi any info on sites / groups for d/loading tv shows?? tia,,,

    Please go on.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  9. Re: Re: Tv progs

    °Mike° wrote:

    following:

    >Ever thought of using a television? Could work, you know.

    What do you think about machines?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Re: Re: Tv progs

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    In news:,
    >°Mike° spewed forth:
    >
    >Properly scheduled VCRs come in handy too...

    What do you know about at first me don't succeed?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Re: Re: Tv progs

    Scraggy wrote:

    jeff-b wrote:

    >www.uknova.com will give you UK TV shows, no American. There is a
    >membership limit of, IIRC, 30k, but as people drop out(42 day sign in)
    >others may join. You just need to keep hitting the sign up page over a
    >period of time. It took me two days.
    >You will need Bittorrent or similar.
    >Strongly recommend you read this
    >http://www.uknova.com/rules.php
    >
    >HTH

    Oh, I UK TV shows?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Re: Re: Tv progs

    dogsBollix wrote:

    @newsfe2-gui.ntli.net:

    >try alt.binaries.multimedia
    >or search for a group with the name of the show
    >or www.newzbin.com to see what's being posted where
    >
    >dB

    I am not interested in names.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Re: Re: Tv progs

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    In news:3yCCf.336420$,
    >p-nut spewed forth:
    >Yeah. I have two. And a DVR. And my PC does PVR as well. I must be a

    Really, if at first me don't succeed?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Re: Re: Re: Tv progs

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006