  1. scars

    scars Guest

    What hardware do I need to be able to watch TV on my lappy?

    scars, Oct 13, 2003

  2. scars

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Oct 13, 2003

  3. scars

    Alien Zord Guest

    "scars" <> wrote in message
    news:bme53h$5bv$...
    > What hardware do I need to be able to watch TV on my lappy?

    Digital terrestrial (Freeview):
    http://www.nebula-electronics.com/information/info.asp?Code=0002

    Analogue terrestrial:
    http://www.averm.co.uk/products/tvtuner_AVerTV_usb.html
    http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/html/analogue_usb.htm

    Digital requires a much better signal (a proper aerial) but you do get some
    40 channels (inc. radio, teletext and games). Analogue is more suitable if
    you travel around as very often you get away with just a piece of wire for
    the aerial but then its 5 channels only.

    Note: the digital requires USB2.0

    Alien Zord, Oct 13, 2003
  4. scars

    Robbo Guest

    > What hardware do I need to be able to watch TV on my lappy?

    A good solid cushion and some snacks to start

    Robbo, Oct 13, 2003
  5. scars

    scars Guest

    "Robbo" <> wrote in message
    > > What hardware do I need to be able to watch TV on my lappy?

    > A good solid cushion and some snacks to start

    Fantasic

    scars, Oct 13, 2003