    the troubles I had with x64 and the old bt848, to make it work on
    secondary display overlay, teletext, radio and all the basic things

    thank you for any tip
    Mike De Petris, Aug 24, 2007

  2. > - analog terrestrial tv
    > - digital terrestrial tv
    > - sat tv
    > - fm radio
    >
    > but with XP x64

    I guess an usb solution would be a (very) bad choice with x64, even if
    it would be great to use the card on anothe pc on occasions.
    Mike De Petris, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Mike De Petris

    Theo Guest

    Have you looked at a Slingbox PRO? I think it would do
    everything except the FM radio, but I'm not sure.

    Theo, Aug 24, 2007
  4. On Aug 24, 4:51 pm, Theo <> wrote:
    > Have you looked at a Slingbox PRO? I think it would do
    > everything except the FM radio, but I'm not sure.

    it does not have a satellite Tuner and it is an external box, btw have
    you tested the software/drivers with xp x64?
    Mike De Petris, Oct 17, 2007