    Sky News, 1115am this morning.

    Looks like they are doing a feature on VoIP.

    Tim
    Tim, Apr 15, 2006

  2. Tim wrote:

    > Sky News, 1115am this morning.
    >
    > Looks like they are doing a feature on VoIP.

    Was it connected to the Daily Mail article on all the UK numbers
    changing again?
    Colin Forrester, Apr 15, 2006

  3. Tim

    alexd Guest

    Tim wrote:

    > Sky News, 1115am this morning.
    >
    > Looks like they are doing a feature on VoIP.

    Not quite sure why anyone with internet access would rely on Sky News as a
    source of information on VoIP...

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    23:12:19 up 14 days, 8:01, 4 users, load average: 0.04, 0.13, 0.16
    alexd, Apr 15, 2006