    - George Bernard Shaw
    - Ambrose Bierce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Bruce Sinclair

    PAM. Guest

    For those that frequent here and use Linux and for those who who are
    interested in driving linux but don't want to repair and maintian it, this
    free online magazine could be for you. I't sin .PDF format and you download
    it and read it on your PC. Looks nice and glossy too
    :)

    I found out about it last night and I think, so far, it's OK.

    I'm not a twat trying to spam this website in the hope that loads of peple
    sign up to the magazine so they can hit the advertisers for more cash...etc.
    I'm just a twat who thinks that it's a good mag and letting others know
    about it
    :)

    PAM.

    PAM., Jun 21, 2005

  3. Bruce Sinclair

    PAM. Guest

    PAM., Jun 21, 2005
  4. Bruce Sinclair

    PAM. Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote
    in message

    > Thank you .. you were queing for a smack there for a while :)

    Well as long as it's from Sarns
    :)

    PAM.

    PAM., Jun 21, 2005
  5. Bruce Sinclair

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <52Jte.8880$>,
    "PAM." <> wrote:

    > For those that frequent here and use Linux and for those who who are
    > interested in driving linux but don't want to repair and maintian it, this
    > free online magazine could be for you. I't sin .PDF format and you download
    > it and read it on your PC. Looks nice and glossy too
    > :)
    >
    > I found out about it last night and I think, so far, it's OK.
    >
    > I'm not a twat trying to spam this website in the hope that loads of peple
    > sign up to the magazine so they can hit the advertisers for more cash...etc.
    > I'm just a twat who thinks that it's a good mag and letting others know
    > about it
    > :)

    It's not a bad rag.

    Of course, I have to say that, otherwise Jessica will hit me :)

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-

    Bruce Hoult, Jun 21, 2005
  6. Bruce Sinclair

    PAM. Guest

    "Bruce Hoult" <> wrote in message

    > Of course, I have to say that, otherwise Jessica will hit me :)

    Jessica?

    PAM.

    PAM., Jun 21, 2005
  7. Bruce Sinclair

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <TxMte.8966$>,
    "PAM." <> wrote:

    > "Bruce Hoult" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Of course, I have to say that, otherwise Jessica will hit me :)

    > Jessica?

    My partner.

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-