    looking for some written tutorials (I'm kind a newbie in the photoshop
    world). Anyone a good idea?

    Thanks a lot for the help, greez G

    GMD, May 6, 2007

  2. GMD wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > just now I downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Lightroom. I was
    > searching the web for some free tutorials. Indeed I could find a lot
    > of VIDEO tutorials (which are not bad at all, at least some), but I'm
    > looking for some written tutorials (I'm kind a newbie in the photoshop
    > world). Anyone a good idea?
    >
    > Thanks a lot for the help, greez G

    I'd hit http://inside-lightroom.com/. On the left are links to other
    blogs and tuts. Go to the Lightroom forum for the FAQs, also, and hope
    this gets you started.

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, May 6, 2007

  3. GMD

    Hal Lowe Guest

    On 6 May 2007 13:47:06 -0700, GMD <> wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >just now I downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Lightroom. I was
    >searching the web for some free tutorials. Indeed I could find a lot
    >of VIDEO tutorials (which are not bad at all, at least some), but I'm
    >looking for some written tutorials (I'm kind a newbie in the photoshop
    >world). Anyone a good idea?
    >
    >Thanks a lot for the help, greez

    There's a tutorial for Lightroom on the Adobe Web site:

    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/designcenter/search.cfm?product=Photoshop Lightroom&go=Go

    Here's a discription:
    "Get to know Photoshop Lightroom, and learn about its many features.
    Discover how to integrate Lightroom into your workflow, from photo
    capture to final presentation. This visually rich guide will show you
    how."

    There are other resources on the site as well.

    Regards,

    Hal Lowe

    http://www.cafepress.com/halogos (unique logo t-shirts, mugs & more)
    http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)